Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rockets

I don't intend to often use this space to comment on Israeli politics or security. However, given that I told people to check up on me via my blog, I wanted to give an update on my status.
I am still in Jerusalem, and I feel safe here. I'm keeping very up to date on the situation, but I'm trying to continue on with daily life.
Rebecca wrote a little bit more and I agree with her sentiments.

We are all praying for peace.

On a happier note, I took my ulpan placement test today (the test that decides which level I'll be in for my Hebrew course).

Part of it was an interview in Hebrew. They told me that my Hebrew was very good (thanks mom and dad for the Jewish education). After the interview, they asked if I wanted to be put in an "intensivi" class and after some hesitation, I said "yes".

I used to hate Hebrew class in school. Now I'm voluntarily subjecting myself to it for 4 hours per day.
I'm pretty excited (seriously).

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Bhatzlacha with Hebrew!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home