Friday, November 25, 2005

Red Tapes Blues...The Conclusion?

Over the past couple of weeks, I have continued my struggle to transfer 3 credits from Ryerson University to McGill (to get a background, read this post).
After more meetings with my advisor and many more unanswered e-mails, it seems that I have finally succeeded.
Just yesterday the advisor told me that my McGill transcript would show 3 credits from Ryerson. Surprising, today my transcript online actually showed those 3 credits!

I did it. All it took was 8 months of nagging, screaming and crying.

Thanks McGill, you're great!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you meaning to tell me McGill kept their word? At this pace, people will expect them to start hiring "competent staff" who apply "fair grading techniques". And when that day comes, prepare, for the end is nigh...

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous news, Chaimy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home