Thursday, November 10, 2005

In the beginning...

So, I've finally joined the dark side.
In recent weeks, I have been spending my procrastination time reading my friends' blogs. I had no idea that so many people had them.

For a while now I've been toying with the idea of starting my own blog. I never really had the desire to because I didn't think that I had anything interesting to say. In fact, now that I have started a blog, I still don't think that I have anything interesting to say... but I guess my readers can decide that for themselves (if I can find any).

So, come and visit some time, especially if you are procrastinating.

7 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

hi chaim, mazal tov on the creation of your blog!! u rock chaim- and i mamish can't wait to check out your posts :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jesse A. said...

Heh heh. Procrastination is fantastic. As are flatware surprises....

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Jesse A. said...

Should work now.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Chaim! Welcome to the blog world!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

If you are an accountant with personality, don't you kind of have to have interesting things to say?

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mavel Tov, Chaimy.
Since you've decided to join the dark side, perhaps you could join modern times as well by enrolling in MSN Messenger? Just a thought.

~Your biggest fan and your favourite goy

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chaim, Chaim, it's not about impressing us with amazingly sordid tales (i.e.: how many models did you sleep with last week), it's about reciting the mundane details of your life through that unique, patent-pending viewpoint that is your own. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home