Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am slowly going crazy

Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to blog recently. Many apologies.
The past couple of weeks have been mighty crazy.

I am too tired right now to elaborate, but I will soon.

Right now I am desperately searching for an apartment to move into on September 1. This date has become so engrained in my head as "moving day" / "doomsday" / "the clock is ticking and I don't have a place to live so what the hell am I going to do day ", that someone had to remind me that it is also happens to be my 22nd birthday.

It will be a very very happy birthday if I don't have to sleep in a refrigerator box that night.

I'll leave you with some pictures from my activities of late. (With the exception of the apartment hunt, I've been having a great time).

Explanations to follow in the next post.
Good night.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home